|Gooseneck Coupler Lock Baylock|
|Baylock Gooseneck Coupler Lock for Most 2-5/16” & 3” Couplers
• Heavy-duty bracket fits around the base of most standard gooseneck couplers.
Strong aluminum construction resists wear and corrosion
11" long x 6-1/4" wide x 4-1/2" tall
Pin diameter: 3/4".
Padlock w/3/8” Shielded Shackle
• 2-3/4" wide
• 3/8" Shackle diameter
• The opening with shackle closed is 5/8" tall and 3/4" wide
• Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel
• Shielded padlock protects the lock and helps to prevent tampering
• Hardened steel shackle for extra protection
• 4-Pin lock cylinder is pick resistant
• The key cannot be removed unless the padlock is in the locked position.||$147.48|
|Pin Keeper 3"|
|3in Long Hitch Pin Keeper||$1.43|
|Pin Keeper 1- 5/8"|
|1 5/8in Long Hitch Pin Keeper/Keeper Pin ||$0.98|
|B & W Gooseneck Hitch Kit |
|• Fits 2007-2016 Chevrolet & GMC 1/2 Ton Short Bed Only New Boxed Frame.
Complete B&W gooseneck hitch kit(rails, center section, & hardware included). Solid, machined 2 5/16" ball. Durable powder-coat finish. Only a 4" hole is needed in the bed. Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding.
• Hardware included
• Turnover ball(square shank)
• No drilling or welding required
• 30k capacity
• Limited lifetime Warranty||$1088.52|
|Bulldog A-Frame Coupler|
|Trailer Coupler; COLLAR-LOK (TM); A-Frame Tongue; 12500 Pound Lift Capacity; For 2-5/16 Inch Ball; High Profile Latch. Adjustable Lock Nut For Proper Ball Tension
Locking Hole In Coupler Handle
Positive Locking Trigger
Constructed Of High Strength Steel For 50 Degree Trailer Tongue
Available In A Range Of Capacities From 5000 To 15000 Pounds Gross Trailer Weight. Hinged Ball Socket For Easy Hook Up
Offers A Patented, Industry Exclusive, Continuous Tensioning For An “Always-Perfect” Fit And Worry Free Operation
Adjustable Couplers Assure Level Operation For Trailers When Pulled By A Variety Of Different Vehicles
Limited 5 Year Warranty.||$203.58|
|7-Way Gooseneck Connector|
|7-Way 90 Degree Connector Molded To Heavy-Duty 7-Way Insulated Cable For Fifth Wheel Or Gooseneck Trailer Applications
Allows Remote Wiring In Pickup Beds Or Other Hard To Access Areas
90 Degree Molded From Flame Retardant Material
Manufactured With UL Listed 10/2, 12/1 And 14/4 Jacketed Cable
Features A Patented Mounted Bracket That Allows For Installation In Virtually All Pickup Models And Styles
Limited 1 Year Warranty||$149.60|
|Tri-Ball 2" / 2-5/16"|
|Trailer Hitch Ball Mount; Class III/ IV; Fits 2 Inch Receiver; 1-7/8 Inch Ball Rated At 200 Pound Tongue Weight/ 2000 Pound Trailer Weight/ 2 Inch Ball Rated At 1000 Pound Tongue Weight/10000 Pound Trailer Weight/ 2-5/16 Inch Ball Rated At 1600 Pound Tongue Weight/16000 Pound Trailer Weight; Without Drop; Non-Swivel; Non-Extendable; 8 Inch Solid Shank; 1-7/8 Inch/ 2 Inch/ 2-5/16 Inch Chrome Balls||$182.12|
|Gooseneck Coupler The sturdy inner tube pairs with existing outer tube to create a gooseneck coupler for hooking your trailer up to your truck. Offset design offers extra clearance between truck cab and trailer to make tight turns, even with your short bed truck. Heavy wall tubing and internal gussets ensure strength. Easy-to-grip, spring-loaded handle eases hookup. Lockable with padlock (sold separately). Powder coated steel resists corrosion.
• Made in the USA
• Ball size: 2-5/16"
• Offset: 10"
• Tube outer diameter: 4"
• Range of vertical adjustment (when used with outer tube): 8"
• 24,000lb Weight capacity
• 6,000lb Vertical load limit
• Limited 1-year warranty||$1016.96|
|B&W Triple Ball Mount|
|3 Different-size hitch balls. To switch ball, simply remove, rotate, and reinsert drawbar. Black powder coat finish is corrosion resistant. Durable steel construction. Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately.
• Fits into a 2" receiver
• 1-7/8" Ball - Gross towing weight: 3,500 lbs / Tongue weight: 350 lbs
• 2" Ball - Gross towing weight: 7,500 lbs / Tongue weight: 750 lbs
• 2-5/16" Ball - Gross towing weight: 10,000 lbs / Tongue weight: 1,000 lbs
• Overall length: 12"||$162.55|